Last Updated: 02.01.2024
1. Information We Collect
- Personal Information: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, payment information, and details regarding your purchase.
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our site, including the IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage Information: We collect information about how you interact with our website, such as the pages you view and the products you browse or purchase.
2. How We Use Your Information
- To process and fulfill your orders, including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and promotional offers.
- To improve and optimize our website and services (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site).
3. Sharing Your Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store.
- We may also share your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
4. Data Retention
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
5. Your Rights
- You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted.
7. Contact Us
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org